Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Holding out for a hero

We all need heroes, don't we? At least this is what Bonnie Tyler said in this super-famous song from the eighties. May be you know it from the movie 'Shrek-2'
   How about playing the intro in five parts?:


  Then, find the hidden words:

  _______ have all the good men _______
And  _______ are all the Gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To  _______ the rising odds?

Isn't there a _______ _______ upon a fiery steed?
Late at  _______ I toss and I  _______
And I  _______ of what I  _______

I  _______ a hero, I'm holding out for a hero
'Til the end of the  _______
He's got to be  _______
And he's got to be  _______
And he's got to be  _______ from the fight

I  _______ a hero, I'm holding out for a hero
'Til the morning  _______
He's got to be  _______
And it's got to be  _______
And he's got to be  _______ than  _______
(Larger than life)

Enjoy the song:

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    This song also is from footloose soundtrack.
    Writters: Jim Steinman and Dean Pitchford.
    The missing words are:
    Where, gone
    where
    fight
    white, knight
    night, turn
    dream, need
    need
    night
    strong
    fast
    fresh
    need
    light
    sure
    soon
    larger, life
    Kind regards.

    Sergio (2-2)



    ReplyDelete