Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Achy Breaky Heart

 You can tell the ______
you never was my  ______
You can burn my  ______up when I'm  ______
You can tell your  ______
just what a fool I've  ______
And laugh and  ______about me on the  ______

You can tell my  ______
go back to the  ______
You can tell my  ______to hit the  ______
Or you can tell my  ______
to tell my  ______
They won't be reaching out for you no more

But don't tell my  ______
My achy breaky  ______
I just don't  ______he'd  ______
And if you tell my  ______
My achy breaky  ______
He  ______blow up and  ______this  ______


1 comment:

  1. world
    girl
    clothes-gone
    friends
    been
    joke-phone

    arms
    farm
    feet-floor
    lips
    fingertips

    heart
    heart
    think-understand
    heart
    heart
    might-kill-man
    (VLADA 2-2)

    ReplyDelete