Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Ladies and gentlemen... Mr Ray Charles

Today we are going to find out stuff about American blind musician Ray Charles.


   Hit the road Jack was one of his greatest hits. Let's play the melody:



And now why don't we listen to the original song and try and find the hidden words?
 
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more,
no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.


Woo! Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so _______
You're the meanest old  _______ that I've ever  _______ .
I guess if you  _______ so
I'd have to pack my  _______ and 
_______

Hit the road Jack ....


Now baby,  _______ baby, don't _______ me this _______
For I'll be  _______
on my  _______ some day.
Don't care if you do 'cause it's 
_______
You ain't got no  _______ you just ain't no  _______ .

Well, I guess if you say so
I have to pack my  _______ and 
_______ . (That's right)

Hit the road Jack ...
 


2 comments:

  1. mean
    woman-seen
    said
    things-go
    listen-treat-way
    back-feet
    understood
    money-good
    things-go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how songs Ray.

    If someone wants to know who was Ray Charles can visit:

    http://www.raycharles.com/RC/RC-WhoWasRayCharles.html

    Sergio (2-2)

    ReplyDelete