Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

The Police - Every Breath You Take

Today we'll learn about this British rock band. Their best-known song is 'Every Breath You Take', which according to some experts is the most beautiful love song ever written. Do you agree?

 
Every breath you take and every _____ you  _____ 
Every bond you  _____ , every  _____ you  _____ , I'll be  _____ you


 Every  _____ day and every  _____ you 
_____ 
Every  _____ you play, every  _____ you stay, I'll be  _____ you


Oh, _____  you  _____ you  _____ to me
How my  _____  _____  _____ with every step you take


Every  _____ you  _____ , every  _____ you break
Every  _____ you fake, every  _____ you stake, I'll be 
_____ you


 

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I´m Fernando (2-3) the words that don´t appear are: Move, Make, Break, Step, Take, Watching, Single, Word, Say, Game, Play, Night, Stay, Can´t, See, Belong, Poor, Heart, Aches, Vow, Smile, Claim.
    I need the positive. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I´m Sergio (2-2). In my opinion the missing words are as follows:
    move, make
    break, step, take, watching
    single, word, say
    game, night, watching
    can't, see, belong
    poor, heart, aches
    move, make, vow
    smile, claim, watching
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you two. Well done

    ReplyDelete