Pages

Friday 13 October 2017

Hot Stuff, by Donna Summer

First: play the melody from the 1979 hit 'Hot Stuff'









Second: listen to the original recording in the voice of Donna Summer





and third: find the hidden words

Sitting here, eating my heart out, ________
Waiting for some lover __ _______
Dialed about a ________ numbers ________
______ rang the phone off the _____

________ _____ some hot stuff, baby, _____  _______
I ______ _____ hot stuff, baby, _______
I _____ ______ hot stuff, baby, _____ _________
Gotta have some hot stuff
Gotta have some ______ ________

 I ______ hot stuff, I ______ ______ hot stuff, I ______ hot stuff

________ for a lover who needs ________
Don't want another ______ on my _____
Wanna share my _____ with a _____ ________ lover
Wanna bring a wild man ______ _________

No comments:

Post a Comment