Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Happy Saint Patrick !


(Listen to the song and find the hidden words)

Oh, Danny boy, the _____, the ______are ______.
From glen to glen, and down the _______ side.
The ________'s gone, and all the ________ falling.
It's you, it's you _____ go and I must bide.


But _____ me back when ________ 's in the ________ .
Or when the _______ 's hushed and ______ with ______.
And I'll be ______ in ________ or in ________.
Oh, Danny boy, oh, Danny boy, I _______ ____ so.


But when you _______, and all the _______ are dying,
If I am ______ , as dead I well _____ be,
You'll ______ and find the _______ where I am ______,
And kneel and _____ an "ave" ________ for me.


And I ______ hear, though _____ you tread above me,
And all my grave will ________ , sweeter be.
For you will ______ down and tell me that you love me,
And I shall _______ in ________ ______ you come to me.


... And now play it with your recorder...

1 comment:

  1. pipes/pipes/calling
    mountain
    summer/ roses
    must

    call/summer/meadow
    valley/white/snow
    here/sunshine/shadow
    love you

    ReplyDelete