Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Submarine Square

We are proud to announce that there is a new space for music and arts at our school: It is located between the English Department and the Music Classroom in the 2nd floor, and we call it the "Submarine Square", because there is a big poster of that album's cover painted in the wall.
  The inaugural ceremony was held yesterday and we, teachers and students, played some music by the fab-four, including "When I'm sixty-four" and of course "Yellow Submarine".
  By the way, the two guys playing harmonica and ukelele are not John and Paul, but Pepe and Fran.

2 comments:

  1. It was well. I think that we were great and When I´m sixty-four is very good. But, my favourite one, was Wet Back. I love that song!
    Elisa González Bustamante 2.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet back or Get back?
    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete